If you experience any difficulty during installation or operation of the Emulation Framework we would like to help you out. Before contacting us directly, there are several steps you can do to find an answer to your question:
- Check out the online support forum
- Read the available "How to" documents
- Get professional support (see below)
- jrvanderhoeven AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net
- blohman AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net
Professional supportAlthough the Emulation Framework is open source software, a lot of code development has been done by software company Tessella as partner in the KEEP project. If you or your organisation would like to get professional support for setting up or integrating the EF in your organisational workflow, you can hire professional support at Tessella. Please click here to find a Tessella contact point closest to you.
Want to stay up to date?
You can sign up for our news mailing list here News updates will be sent out maximum twice a year.